1) Sewage sludge with a dry content of 85 – 95%.
2) Limestone for admixture as first desulphurisation stage
3) Sub-stoichiometric incineration at 870 °C to produce synthesis gas. Destruction of all organic toxins.
4) Discharge and cooling of the phosphorus-rich and almost carbon-free ash granulate.
Synthesis gas purification and cooling
5) Coarse dedusting of synthesis gas in the cyclone to increase the phosphorus yield.
6) Heat recovery from synthesis gas to be provided in the fluidised bed reactor
7) Fine dedusting of the synthesis gas
Combustion of the gas and heat extraction
8) Combustion of the dedusted and cooled synthesis gas
9) Heat extraction from the combustion chamber
Wet flue gas cleaning and cooling
10) Synthesis gas scrubbing: further cooling of the synthesis gas and separation of dust residues, heavy metals and pollutant gases